- The Bible sermon text study meets every Sunday morning at 8:00 & 9:30 a.m. in room 200. The class is led by Rev. Carolyn Wik and discusses the text of the scriptures related to the sermon for that morning.
Additional Studies include:
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study at 10:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. is a study that includes Christian books, video series and in-depth Bible study led by Rev. Carolyn Wik.
- Tuesday Evening Women’s Bible Study at 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. is fellowship around the study of various Christian books chosen by the study group. It is led by lay teacher Barbara Walker.
- Thursday Morning Bible Study meets from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. led by Rev. Bea Fraser-Soots. The studies are generally 4-6 weeks or longer and are scripture based studies.
- Disciple classes are offered at various times during the year. The current offering is a Disciple 2 class “Into the Word, Into the World” that meets on Sunday evenings a 6:00 p.m. and begins October 13th. The student workbook cost $39.99 and will be available at the first class. If interested contact Rev. Bea Fraser-Soots at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short term classes of 4-6 weeks are offered during Lent and Advent and are publicized in the Gospel Truth newsletter as well as on the website.