How Can We Continue Support Church Financially 2020.03.22
How can we continue to support our church financially?
1) Checks can be mailed to the church at the address below.
2) Checks can be dropped off in the new black mailbox under the Thomas Street portico on the left side of the double doors.
3) If your bank or other financial institution offers a Bill Pay service, you may be able to send a check or set up recurring giving using that service. You can use the church address, email and phone number, below, as required.
4) If your bank or other financial institution offers a service to transfer funds to another bank, you can call the church office (248-474-6573) for the church’s checking account routing number and the account number to set up a one-time or recurring transfer.
5) You can fill out the form and authorize the church to pull a specified amount from your checking account every month on or shortly after the 15th of each month. The ACH Request Form is available on the church’s website (http://farmingtonfumc.org/). Pick “Resources” and then “Forms” from the menu across the top of the home page.
6) You now can use a PayPal account to transfer money to the church using the firstname.lastname@example.org email to identify our church. Please note that 2.2% plus $0.30 will be deducted from each donation transaction by PayPal before the church receives the balance.
7) You can find the “Donate” button on the church website (http://farmingtonfumc.org/) that you may use. Please note that 2.2% plus $0.30 will be deducted from each of these donation transactions by PayPal before the church receives the balance.
8) You can find a “Donate” button on our FaceBook page (Farmington First United Methodist Church – Farmington) that you may use. Please note that there will be a 3 – 4 week delay before FaceBook will transfer these donations to the church. Please note that you may be able designate an account for your donation and, if your transfer allows, you may designate the General Fund (our normal offerings) or Mortgage Reduction. If the contribution is not otherwise designated, it will be applied to the General Fund. Please also note that all donations will be recorded and documented on your regular giving statement.
First United Methodist Church of Farmington
33112 Grand River Ave Farmington, MI 48332