2020.08.02 Order of Worship FB Live Service
First United Methodist Church of Farmington
Order of Worship for the 9:30 a.m. Facebook Live Service
August 2nd, 2020
WELCOME AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Almighty and loving God, we have gathered in this Holy place to worship and praise your Holy name. Help us embrace the challenge of spiritual, numerical and financial growth with honesty and transparency. Reignite within us a desire to serve joyfully, give generously, pray fervently and worship passionately. We want to be a fruitful, inspiring and transformative community of faith. Remove all stumbling blocks that would hinder or distract us from accomplishing the mission and vision you have given to us. Bring to us the people who will have what we need to become what you envision us to be. Hear our prayer, oh Lord. Amen.
SCRIPTURE LESSON: Revelation 5:11-14
Leader: The word of God for the people of God
People: Thanks be to God
SERMON: Worthy to Be Praised Rev. Dr. Anthony Hood
OFFERING & PRAYER OF DEDICATION Your continued financial support is needed and appreciated.
1) Mail-In or Drop-off a check.
2) Complete an ACH Authorization Form allowing the church to withdraw funds from your account.
3) Complete a “Bank to Bank” transfer. Email: email@example.com for more information.
4) Use the “Bill Pay” or “Zelle” options through your online banking website.
5) If you are using PayPal, please use the “Donate” button on the church website.
6) Text to give by texting: fumcgive to 44321 and follow the prompts.
JOYS & CONCERNS: Please submit your prayer request in the comment section, by the end of the sermon
CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER AND LORD’S PRAYER
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
PARTING WORDS: You Are A Blessing From God. Now Go Be A Blessing!